10:35 - What is the #1 solution to every loan officers problem in the world?
13:53 - 6 Category Questions 1. GAP ANALYSIS: What are 2-3 things you are most challenged with now that I come come alongside you and help you with?
2. FUTURE: Based on where you see you’re business being in 2 years, what are the top 2-3 priority initiatives I could help you with?
3. FEAR: Based on the industry today, what scares you the most and how can I help you move from feeling fearful to confident/excited?
4. AWARENESS: Are you aware that the lowest rate with the wrong strategy can cost you more?
5. COMPETITION ELIMINATION: On average I do XYZ a year. Do you know a lender that has done that for you? Before I quote you a rate, what are your long term financial goals?
6. POST CLOSING: What would have had to happen for you to be absolutely thrilled with your loan experience and tell your family and friends?
22:36 - Question to get people open up
24:02 - How do you wake up every single day with a profitable calendar
33:23 - POLL #2: Follow-Up Discipline
38:52 -Your special invitation to the 30th Anniversary of Sales Mastery.
39:57 - Speaker Introduction
43:55 -Get 3 Bonuses if you enroll today 1. Save $500 off the ticket price 2. VIP entrance early to the ballroom 3. First 10 people who will buy ticket today will be invited to a Private VIP party for the opening night of the event with Todd Duncan.
53:37- POLL #3: How to Make your Annual Plan Work
1:04:53 -What is your best advice to succeed?
1:08:11-Where is the best places to find good quality real estate agents leads?
1:14:08 -If we don't have enough agents/realtors, what is the best approach to contact new agents and initiate the first conversation?
1:22:36 -When you are starting out and you didn't have a team, how did you manage the processing of issues that will come up?
1:28:59 -With the technology we have today, do you recommend using any of these with followup or is live calling the best way and only way you suggest following up with clients referral partners?
1:41:38-What metrics should we use to determine how many leads per day/week to hit the production goal?
1:51:35 -How do you identify realtors you want to work with?